Summer Street Banners
Orange City Council wants to hear from community organisations that want to use the Summer Street banner poles as a promotional tool.
The City Council waims to provide a system which offers organisations access to the banner poles in the Central Business District in Orange to promote events and organisations which benefit the community.
If you want to use the poles, download the council policy and complete the 'Expression of Interest' form at the bottom of this page.
It should be sent to the :
Orange City Council
PO Box 35
Orange NSW 2800
Fax: 6393 8199 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Banner poles are available in
- Summer Street, between Hill Street and Peisley Street and in
- Anson Street, between Summer Street and Byng Street.
These areas are segmented as follows:
- Zone 1 - Hill Street to Sale Street
- Zone 2 - Sale Street to Anson Street
- Zone 3 - Anson Street to Lords Place
- Zone 4 - Lords Place to Peisley Street
- Zone 5 - Anson Street - between Summer Street and Byng Street
Prices for erecting and dismantling banners is as follows (GST included):
- 1 zone - $241.26 (8 banners)
- 2 zones - $361.85 (16 banners)
- 3 zones - $482.43 (24 banners)
- 4 zones - $603.01 (32 banners)
- 5 zones - $723.69 (40 banners)
The minimum charge for one zone is $241.26.
This amount is charged regardless of whether banners are on display for one, two or three weeks.
* Design and wording of new banners will need to be submitted to the General Manager for approval.
* The minimum period for banner hire is one week and maximum period is three weeks.