Orange City Library
ORANGE CITY LIBRARY
147 Byng Street
ORANGE NSW 2800
ph 6393 8132
fax 6393 8100
visit our web site
Hours of Opening
Monday to Friday 10am – 7 pm
Saturday 9.30am – 4pm
Sunday 1pm – 5pm
There’s something for everyone at Orange City Library, a member of Central West Libraries.
- We specialise in books, though today these sometimes come in digital format. Whatever your interest you’ll find something to borrow from our extensive collection. We also have magazines, DVDs and CDs available. And if you like to talk about your reading experiences join one of our book discussion groups or come and meet a visiting writer.
- The Library is an information paradise, with skilled staff available to help you find the answers to your questions. Homework help is available after school hours and our online yourtutor service designed for students from Years 4 – 12 can help with maths, science and English assignments.
- The internet is our new space - we offer free internet access through our terminals or via our wifi network and can assist you to learn about surfing safely.
- Explore our extensive Local Studies and Family History collections.
- Share the joy of reading with your children at our preschooler Storytime or Baby Rhyme and Read.
- If you have problems getting to the Library ask about the Library Bus or let us come to you with our Home library service.
Or simply visit the library for some peace and quiet. It’s a great place to take time out to study, write or read for relaxation.