The Orange Community Guide details contact information for a wide range of organisations, groups and clubs in the Orange community.
The guide is a great way to find information on interest groups, social or volunteering opportunities or locate a service
To go to the Guide, click here.
Other directories available on line and at the Community Information and Services Centre include:
- Aboriginal Services Directory
- Community Facilities Directory (currently being updated)
- Disability Services Directory
- Interlink Directory
- Youth Services Directory
To update or register your organisation's details on the guide or in any of the above directories go to:
Orange City Council reserves the right to:
- use and edit all information supplied for inclusion in the Community Guide and
- not to print listings from organisations or businesses that are for profit.
The Guide contains the following categories
Aged, Disability and HACC Services
Arts, Culture and History
Churches and Religious Groups
Community Services and Groups
Environment and Conservation
Family and Children's Services
Government Departments, Services and Parties
Halls for Hire
Leisure, Interest, Hobby Groups