Cr Reg Kidd
549 The Escort Way
ORANGE NSW 2800
PO Box 402
02 6361 4562
02 6361 7065
0407 892 614
02 6361 7065
Chairperson of :
- Infrastructure Committee
- Flooplain Risk Management Community Committee
- Intergrated Water Cycle Management Community Committee
- Cultural Heritage Community Committee
Member of :
- Tree Sustainability Community Committee
- Orange Botanic Gardens Community Committee
- Environmental Sustainability Community Committee
- Association of Mining Related Councils
My objectives for this Council term are :
- I will represent the interests of residents and ratepayers.
- Keep up pressure to see heavy traffic out of Summer Street.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the community.
- Facilitate communication between the community and Council.
- Actively encourage business and industry for the city.
- Press for balanced city growth and management.
- Remain active in Natural Resource issues.
- Agricultural Consultant.
- Community involvement with the Field Days since1974, the Orange Botanic Gardens since 1979 and the Orange Hospital Working Committee.
- I have been on the Orange High School Advisory Council and was a patron of Glenroi School.
- I am Chairperson of the Noxious Weeds Advisory Council and a Member of the Catchment Management Authority.
- I am married to Kerry and have three adult sons and two beautiful grandsons.
I listen, I read, I do my homework and I actively participate.