Senior Citizens and Pensioners Centre
77 Kite Street
ORANGE NSW 2800
Phone 02 6362 6592
Orange Senior Citizens and Pensioners Centre provides activities for Senior Citizens' Association members which include craft, scrabble, bingo and card games. Bus trips and other travel activities are also a feature of the Association as are visits to other Senior Citizens' Centres and Clubs throughout NSW.
- The Senior Citizens Centre is open from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm Tuesday to Thursday.
- Hot lunches are available to members Tuesday to Thursday.
- The combined Pensioners and Superannuants meet each Thursday.
- Orange U3A holds classes each week.
- The Centre is available for hire to the wider community (conditions apply) by phoning 02 6393 8600.
The Orange Transit Lounge is available, free of charge, at a selection of venues in Orange for those needing to wait for Community Transport or private transport to and from home. For a list of venues, click on the link below.
Transit Lounge (52kb)
Further information is available from
Home and Community Care Centre
286 Lords Place, Orange
Phone 02 6393 8966
Community Services and Information Centre
79-81 Kite Street, Orange
Phone 02 6393 8600