Sports Facility Partnership Program
Orange City Council wants to help local sporting clubs improve local sporting facilities.
Applications will be accepted from not for profit sporting organisations who can demonstrate that through the provision of funding they will meet the objectives of the program as detailed below:
- Improve sporting and recreational facilities for local sporting organisations and the local community.
- To create partnerships between Council and sporting groups in the development of sport and recreation facilities in the City.
- Improve opportunities for local sporting organisations to host major sporting events.
- Improve resources available to local sporting organisations.
- To enhance the long term sustainability of the sport
Funding for activities, special events and sports equipment (bats, balls, uniforms, etc) will not be considered under this program.
Individual grants to a maximum of $15,000 are available on a dollar-for-dollar basis with in-kind support and voluntary labour considered as part of an applicant’s contribution.
Further inquiries to
Orange City Council's Sport & Recreation Coordinator
Ph. 6393 8535