Add your event
Are you planning an event? Add it to our calendar! Orange City Council wants to support and encourage events which promote our region and are enjoyed by visitors and residents. This community calendar is open for anyone to make additions in accordance with the following criteria.
The event must:
- Occur within a 50 km radius of Orange
- Is open to the public
- Has broad appeal to the community, (this is determined at the discretion of Council).
- Must feature full and correct information including date and location
- Must reflect Council’s values and policies
- Must comply with all Council approvals
- It must be independent from any political party or politician
- The details must be submitted by the event organiser
- Commercial businesses are welcome to post celebrations such as live music nights, markets or trivia competitions but business shall not advertise products or services offered by their business.
Council reserves the right to edit or decline any event at its discretion without further correspondence. If you feel an inappropriate decision has been made by our moderators, please call 6393 8000 or email [email protected]
By adding it to the calendar, Council is not necessarily endorsing the event or the organiser’s products. All care is taken to ensure event listings contain accurate and up to date information but the responsibility for such content belongs to the content contributors.
The calendar is public and it is likely the information from this calendar will appear in a range of different locations outside of Council’s control.
Events are permanently deleted from the calendar 6 months after it has occurred.
Events are moderated against the above guidelines. Please allow three days for your event to be published.
You can view the calendar and upcoming events on the What’s On page.
You can also register it here: Orange360