- This event has passed.
Australian Breastfeeding Association Morning Tea Catch-Up
December 12, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our local ABA group for a free catch-up, including a hot cup of tea/coffee and a chance to get everyone out of the house – babies and children of all ages welcome.
We have a general chat plus a light discussion with the topic changing each fortnight. The topics for the remainder of 2018 are as follows:
- October 3rd – School Holiday Play & Chat “BYO Breastfeeding Questions”
- October 17th – “Breastfeeding a baby with Allergies or Food Intolerances”
- October 31st – “Breastfeeding & Returning to Work” This includes information on expressing and storing breastmilk.
- November 14th – “Breastfeeding, low supply or over supply?”
- November 28th – “Breastfeeding & Alcohol” Get the low-down before the silly season begins!
- December 12th – “Summer Topics” including breastfeeding during heat and while travelling.
We start at 10.00 am and our discussion starts at 10.30 am, but we understand that little people don’t run on a schedule so please come and go when you need to. Bring along the kids, both big and small, our new toddler area helps to entertain busy little people.
We have a qualified Breastfeeding Counsellor available at the majority of meet-ups, so feel free to bring any questions or concerns you might have for a confidential chat if you wish.
As we are volunteer based any help to bring some light morning tea is much appreciated, but certainly not expected (no nuts please).
Visit www.facebook.com/orangedubbogroup/events for further details.