- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding Education Class Orange
March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on June 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 31, 2019 at 1:00 pm
One event on November 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm
‘The presenters were very knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. Answered questions very well and instilled confidence in me.’
‘I loved the experience of the speakers, seeing the Mum breastfeed, the videos and the information was very useful.’
‘Thank you so much. I really appreciated your honesty, kindness and support. The presenters were supportive of my choices and I didn’t feel they imposed on me. I liked the interaction, demonstration and activities.’
Having a Baby? Have you got questions about Breastfeeding?
Come to our relaxed information-packed sessions, for expectant mothers and fathers and learn about the best start you can give your baby. Although breastfeeding is natural and best for babies and mothers, it doesn’t always come easily and is a learned art. Most women given time and support can, and do, breastfeed. Our aim is to provide expectant parents with confidence to successfully breastfeed their babies.
Our courses are designed for expectant and new parents to prepare for the vital days, weeks and months after their baby’s birth. We encourage parents to attend while pregnant or early after the birth. These sessions aim to expand upon the knowledge gained at antenatal classes, to give up-to-date information and insights into breastfeeding a baby and parenting in the early days.
Our classes are exclusive to new or existing Australian Breastfeeding Association members. The cost of the class is $20.00 + booking fee, plus membership if you haven’t yet joined. If you are not a member please join prior to booking at: https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/membership/individual
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO EARLY REGISTRATION IS RECOMMENDED
Registration and membership includes:
- Approx 4 hour workshop-style class, including time for refreshments
- One-year membership of the Australian Breastfeeding Association, which includes the book Breastfeeding … naturally, valued at $35.00
- Introduction to your local ABA network of discussions and other services for pregnant and new parents
- One year subscription to Australian Breastfeeding Association magazine “Essence”
- Complimentary handout material
- 50% discount on breast pump hire rates
For bookings please visit:
- March 30th 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/orange-breastfeeding-education-class-tickets-52074939546
- June 1st 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/orange-breastfeeding-education-class-tickets-52075069936
- August 31st 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/orange-breastfeeding-education-class-tickets-52075078963
- November 23rd 2019: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/orange-breastfeeding-education-class-tickets-52075108050