- This event has passed.
LEGO Club at Orange Library – School Holiday Workshop
June 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Roll up, roll up! Step right this way, for a thrilling LEGO club in the library!
These holidays in LEGO club we will be creating the ultimate amusement park. THINK: Rip-roaring roller coasters! Spine-tingling ghost trains! Delectable Dagwood Dogs! Mouth-watering fairy floss! Come and join us as we work together to design and build the Amazing, the One-and-Only, Orange City Library Amusement Park – all in LEGO!
We are running two sessions of this activity:
- Monday 28 June 2021 – 10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday 1 July 2021 – 10:00am-12:00pm
Please only book each child into one of these sessions, as numbers are limited.
This activity is designed for children aged 6 and over. Tickets available for registration Monday 21 June 2021 at 7:00pm
Should you have any queries, please contact us on 6393 8132 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not worry about printing tickets, our staff will happily check you in on the day.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings must be made by parent/guardian.
- Separate bookings must be made for each child attending.
- Children under the age of 12 will need to be signed in and out by a parent/guardian/authorised adult.
- Children’s medical and allergy information must be disclosed upon registration.
- Please only book for one LEGO Club Session, as numbers are limited.
- Attendees at this event may be photographed/recorded with such images/footage being used for promotional purposes by Central West Libraries and Orange City Council on websites, social media, and in newspapers. Please indicate permission upon registration.
** COVID-19 GUIDELINES **
- Our events are impacted by Covid-19 guidelines in the following ways:
- If your child sick, please do not attend, as they could endanger all Library visitors.
- Spaces are very limited. If you cannot attend please cancel via Eventbrite, so that your spot can be offered to those on the waitlist.
- Hand sanitisers must be used upon entry.
- Physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m must be respected.
- Participants who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave the session by Library Staff.