- This event has passed.
Australian Breastfeeding Assoc. Orange Morning Tea
April 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Welcome to Australian Breastfeeding Association Morning Tea Friday’s in Orange for 2019!
Every second Friday, join our local ABA group for a free morning tea catch-up, including a hot cuppa and discussion about breastfeeding and parenting (see Facebook or below for topic listing). We normally have a qualified Breastfeeding Counsellor available so bring along any questions for a confidential discussion if you wish.
February, March and April 2020 topics:
- 7th February – Welcome to 2020 – Return to Work or Study
- 21st February – Breastfeeding, Nighttime Parenting, and Sleep
- 6th March – Introducing Family Foods
- 20th March – Breastfeeding and Medication
- 3rd April – Breastfeeding Myths and Realities
We open at 10 am and our discussion starts at 10.30, but we understand that little people don’t run on a schedule, so please come and leave when you need to. Bring along the kids, both big and small, our toddler area helps to entertain busy little people.
As we are volunteer based, any help to bring some light morning tea is much appreciated, but certainly not expected (no nuts please).