During the COVID-19 crisis, rates cannot be paid in person at the Civic Centre.
This change is aimed at keeping residents and staff safe.
With the latest rates notice are now arriving across Orange, there are a number of easy ways to pay your rates, and the simplest and least-known is to pick up the phone.
Rates can be paid :
- by phone to the Council Customer Service team (6393 8000) using your credit/debit card
- by using your bank’s internet banking transfer options or BPAY (account details on your rates notice)
- online via the OCC website
- in person at the post office
- mail a cheque (PO Box 35, ORANGE) or drop cheque in box at Civic Centre front counter.