Report It


    Privacy Statement


    If you wish to make a complaint about a dog barking in your neighbourhood, you must provide your name, address and contact details, however the council ranger will investigate the matter confidentially.

    Please keep in mind that, to be fair to all concerned, complaints about barking dogs may take some time to resolve. Once the council makes contact with the dog’s owner, they must be given time to make changes to solve the problem.

    Once you have made a complaint, it is also an important part of the process that you may have to let the council know again if the problem has not been solved, by lodging further complaints after reasonable periods of time.

    So that you can understand this process in more detail, you can download this Barking Dogs In Your Neighbourhood which contains more information about what to expect when making a complaint, and how long it might take to resolve.

    STOP! go no further. Please report faulty street lights directly with Essential Energy.