A sing-along and dance-along, educational show from musical group The Beanies.
Join us for a musical adventure sure to delight the young and young-at-heart!
ARIA-nominated and award-winning musical group The Beanies will be LIVE at Orange City Library these school holidays. Get ready to sing, dance, laugh and learn at this interactive, educational concert.
Following the concert there will be an opportunity to meet Laura, Mim and Michael for an autograph or selfie!
This activity is designed for children aged 2-8 years old, but will be enjoyed by all ages.
This is a free event, but bookings are essential.
Tickets available for registration Monday 21 June 2021 at 7:00pm.
Please do not worry about printing tickets, our staff will happily check you in on the day.
Should you have any queries, please contact us on 6393 8132 or by email at [email protected]
Terms and Conditions:
- In accordance with Orange City Council’s Child Safe Policy all children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult or responsible young adult over the age of 16.
- Your attendance at events supported by Central West Libraries may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council’s websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or the image of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
- Bookings are essential and spaces are limited.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow the event to run on time.
** COVID-19 GUIDELINES **
Our events are impacted by Covid-19 guidelines in the following ways:
- If you or your child are sick, please do not attend, as you could endanger all Library visitors.
- Spaces are limited. If you cannot attend please cancel via Eventbrite, so that your spot can be offered to those on the waitlist.
- Hand sanitisers must be used upon entry.
- Physical distancing guidelines of 1.5m must be respected.
- Participants who do not follow these guidelines may be asked to leave the session by Library Staff.