Welcome to Australian Breastfeeding Association Morning Tea Friday’s in Orange for 2020!
Every second Friday, join our local ABA group for a free morning tea catch-up, including a hot cuppa and discussion about breastfeeding and parenting (see Facebook or below for topic listing). We normally have a qualified Breastfeeding Counsellor available so bring along any questions for a confidential discussion if you wish.
October, November and December 2020 topics:
- 2nd October – Breastfeeding in the Early Days
- 16th October – Baby Wearing
- 30th October – Expressing and Storing Breastmilk
- 13th November – Baby’s Development: What You Need to Know
- 27th November – Breastfeeding and Alcohol
- 11th December – Baby Clothing Swap! Bring your secondhand baby goods
We open at 10 am and our discussion starts at 10.30, but we understand that little people don’t run on a schedule, so please come and leave when you need to. Bring along the kids, both big and small, our toddler area helps to entertain busy little people.
As we are volunteer based, any help to bring some light morning tea is much appreciated, but certainly not expected (no nuts please).
Please note that if you are attending the Bowling Club just for the ABA morning tea you do not need to be a member of the Bowling Club.