Space Tech Take Over: A space technology workshop for kids
Wednesday 7 July, 1 pm – 3 pm
Ages: 6+ FREE
Learn all about Australia in the space age on our special guided tour of Out of This World for children. Then make your very own rubber band-powered space rover and think up new technology for future space missions.
Children will learn about various space technology featured in Out of This World and dream up new machines. They will have the chance to bring their invention to life using various media and build their own Nano Rover.
This is a FREE event; bookings are essential.
All children must be signed in/out by a parent/guardian.
In conjunction with the exhibition Out of This World: Australia in the space age on tour from the National Archives of Australia.
* COVID-19 GUIDELINES *
Our events are impacted by Covid-19 guidelines in the following ways:
If you are sick, please do not attend, as you could endanger all Museum visitors.
Hand sanitisers must be used upon entry.
Social distancing guidelines of 1.5m must be respected.
Please sign in with the QR code or with Ipad upon entry of the visitor centre.
Terms and Conditions:
• Please cancel your booking if you can no longer attend.
• Children’s medical and allergy information must be disclosed upon registration.
• Bookings must be made by parent/guardian.
• Children under the age of 12 will need to be signed in and out by a parent/guardian/authorised adult.
• Attendees at this event may be photographed/recorded with such images/footage being used for promotional purposes by Orange Regional Museum and Orange City Council on websites, social media, and in newspapers. Please indicate permission upon registration.