Do you know how to protect yourself from scams? Stay physically safe? Recognise elder abuse? Be financially secure? Appoint a Power of Attorney? Improve communication or pursue mediation?
Join us at Orange City Library for Older, Wiser, Safer and hear from the following panel of experts:
- Jill Marshall, Legal Aid Solicitor, in relation to phone and internet scams
- Melissa Smith, Aged Crime Prevention Officer, in relation to physical safety and prevention of abuse
- Sue Field, Adjust Professor, in relation to financial safety and power of attorney
- Christine Wright, Financial Information Service Officer
- Jane Atkinson, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Hosted by The Central West Region Collaborative for the Prevention of Abuse of Older People.
Refreshments will be provided at 5:00pm. The presentation will start at 5:15pm.
Book a spot for yourself, or a table for a whole group. All welcome.