Orange Civic Theatre offers a diverse annual program including many local, national and international touring productions. The 502 seat auditorium is a professional, user-friendly space with a raked, continental seating plan. Outlined by a traditional proscenium arch, the stage is equipped to suit most technical requirements.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
- Tables and chairs
- Box office
- Licensed bar (Pre show beverages and snacks available. Not to be consumed inside auditorium)
- Street and off street parking
- Ample off street parking
- Wheelchair access to the auditorium is on the carpark side in Row E
- Hearing loop which covers the entire auditorium
- Automatic doors
- Accessible toilets
The Orange Civic Theatre provides access for people with disabilities and ample off-street parking. Orange Civic Theatre has installed a hearing loop which covers the entire auditorium.
- Address: 135 Byng Street, Orange, NSW 2800
- Phone: (02) 6393 8111
- Email: [email protected]